Sun in 1st House in Astrology
Sun in 1st house in Astrology makes one proud with ego, someone who takes charge and takes no for an answer. Sun in 1st house in Vedic Astrology gives perfect health to the native depending upon the sign it’s placed in. Bones are strong, the heart is healthy, and a person’s education is outstanding.
The first house is representative of the body, personality and attributes possessed by the native. The first house is outlined for the future of the native. The Sun represents leadership and someone who always wants to be on the top, such as the king or a leader.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the first house
- Sun in the first house signifies the self-centred behaviour and ego of a native. As Sun is the leader thus, the native thinks he deserves to be at the top of everything. The native of Sun in the first house aspires to be at the top position without putting any effort; he might think he deserves everything even in the work environment.
- The native of Sun in the first house cannot take orders from others and work according to them, so it is better for the native to be self-employed or for work in administrative or managerial positions. The native has a dominating and impulsive nature, so he cannot do great in business partnerships or as an employee. The best working placement for the native will be a government authoritative position or as a political leader.
- The native of Sun in the first house has a magnetic and attractive personality, and with it comes the ego. The more people give attention to him, the more he flourishes his ego, which makes him a dynamic and confident personality.
- When Sun looks at the seventh house of marriage, it signifies the battle of ego and personalities. The native and his partner will be self-centred and try to force their ideas and beliefs on each other, which somehow works for them. But if Sun is debilitated, the native’s partner will be all about himself, and there will be many disagreements regarding aspects of society image and status.
Sun in 1st House in Astrology
What does 1st House Signify in Astrology ?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord.
What does Sun represent in Astrology ?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 1st House in Astrology
- Sun in 1st house signifies progress and good fortune.
- One has a tall height, pleasant eyes, a pronounced nose, and a wide forehead.
- One will be strong and healthy with a tendency of having gastric problems.
- One may suffer from a burning sensation in the stomach.
- One will be self-centered, confident, determined, and may think on a higher level.
- One will be liberal at heart, may discard low-quality work, be hard and judicious.
- One will believe in proper proof.
- One will be studious, intelligent, may not speak a lot, and may settle or travel abroad.
- One will be famous in all fields and will independently attain a high position.
- The person will be cultured, knowledgeable, well behaved and will have a good character.
- One may be a cautious eater and brave.
- One may fight at the forefront in a battle.
- One may be interested in gardening.
- One will enjoy worldly comforts.
- One will acquire land.
- One may be a proud, eccentric, and ill character.
Sun in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 1st House in Astrology
- One may be exploited by the opposite sex, have wicked children, wander around in the market or gardens, and maybe charmed by prostitutes.
- One may be lazy at work, wicked and unforgiving.
- One may suffer from gastric problems and may have a weak physique.
- The person may be ailing in childhood.
- One may have some problems with his eyes which will remain dry.
- Eye problems, headaches, gastric problems, blood infection, frequent urination, and premature ejaculation may occur.
- One may travel abroad and lose money in business there.
- One’s financial fortunes will fluctuate and he will, at times, be comfortable with money and at times face a shortage of money.
- The person may have a few children.
- Due to some extra-terrestrial influences, one may not have a son or a grandson.
- One may be weak and spoilt by the opposite sex.
- One may work for lowly people.
- One does not stay at one place and is always wandering.
- One will be short-tempered, callous, energetic, and have a weak physique.
- One may have scanty hair.
- One may be troubled by his spouse, son, family, friends, and relatives.
- One may have a female child.
- One may lack happiness from the opposite sex.
- One may suffer from fever in the 3rd year.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 1st House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.