Sun in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 12th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native spends many earnings to cater daily needs and happiness of the family.
- The native earns wealth from foreign sources.
- The native feels restless due to heavy expenditure and loss on account of property.
- The native loses personal happiness.
- The native is afraid of enemies and keeps a distance from them to feel happy and peaceful.
- The native leads a struggling family life and is always worried and disturbed.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The twelfth house represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death that concludes it. Any kind of loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightemnent or in Sanskrit "Moksha".
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.