Sun in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Sun in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is very clever and has patience.
- The native respects his mother and gains her happiness, love and blessings.
- The native gets big land and buildings and earns adequate wealth through property.
- The native is intelligent and learned.
- The native gets higher education.
- The native has capable children.
- They are strong and helpful.
- The native prospers with their support.
- The native feels happy.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful and prosperous family life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents our actions' fruits: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Sun represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Sun represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
- Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun's placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one's life as a whole.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.