Saturn in 6th House in Astrology
Saturn in 6th House in Astrology grows positive with time. Here, Saturn will destroy all enemies, favour the superior, and provide timely promotions. Saturn in 6th House in Vedic Astrology also gives long life as it has the tendency to slow down the life processes.
Saturn in 6th house represents diseases, enemies, everyday work life, competition, litigation, fighting, divorce, the medical profession, dysfunction in sexual life, wealth, discipline, law, punctuality, independence and working environment.
Significance of Saturn in the Sixth House
- Saturn in the sixth house is the house of diseases and curing diseases, restriction, law, discipline and order. Saturn in the sixth house represents people who are less privileged than the natives. Saturn represents the delay of things such as children, marriage, career and success.
- Saturn shows the reality of things and how the world operates. The Saturn in the sixth house makes the native work long, slow and dedicatedly in any situation. The native could be working in anything realistic and for the benefit of others, such as an environmental lawyer, lawyer, physician, psychologist and social worker.
- Saturn in the sixth house makes the native a confined but independent person, and he is always involved in long hours of work and has a slow and steady work life. The Sixth House is also known as the house of evil, but Saturn, in this planetary position, makes the native most hard-working; it incubates hard-working energy and passes it on to him to achieve everything in his life.
- Saturn in the sixth house is representative of assets building after marriage, and since Saturn slows down every process, the assets are slowly built later after the marriage.
- The native of Saturn in the sixth house could get dysfunctional in his sexual life because it aspects the eighth house, which represents sex, so it slows the process of enjoyment and pleasure.
- If Saturn is debilitated, it makes natives concentrate on hidden things, such as mystics, and makes the native much interested in mystical science and the unknown subjects of life.
Saturn in 6th House in Astrology
What does the 6th House signify in Astrology?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 6th House in Astrology
- One will be beautiful, healthy and powerful.
- One’s appetite is strong, and he will eat a lot.
- One will be a good speaker and skilled at arguments, and he is, therefore, dangerous for opponents.
- One will give shelter to many, appreciate good work and will test the talent of others.
- One will have friends and relatives.
- One will have many servants and followers.
- One will be very strong, and his enemies will be fearful of him.
- One might be fond of four-legged animals like buffaloes, cows and horses and elephants.
- One will not perform ill deeds.
- One may earn his living by practising law.
- One’s fame may reach far and wide.
- One will be capable of getting work done through disciplined servants.
- One will be fortunate and endowed with comforts, ornaments, vehicles and will be educated, healthy and happy.
- One will be endowed with a spouse and sons.
- One will be the composer of many literary and poetic works.
- One may travel abroad.
- One may have to fight and struggle against odds and then ultimately progress.
- One may not get fame, wealth and power simultaneously.
- One may not enjoy good health before marriage. After marriage, the health may improve.
- One will be capable of becoming a high official.
Saturn in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 6th House in Astrology
- One is adamant, arrogant, engrossed in worldly pleasure, independent natured and ill charactered.
- The planet causes troubles at one’s early age. There may be obstacles at work, no help may be available, and one may have to make great efforts in order to progress.
- One may have to face financial problems in old age. If one is in service, one may get premature relief from duties.
- One may not attain happiness through migration.
- One’s body may be ailing due to long-lasting physical ailments.
- One may be unhealthy due to a lack of food and clothes.
- One may suffer pain in the region around the waist.
- One may suffer throat ailments and breathing problems.
- One may suffer from secret diseases too.
- Their domestic life may not run smoothly.
- The native may not have children, or children may not survive.
- There may be ailments of the stomach and chest.
- One may be poor, unsuccessful, and unstable, defamed, and considered to be a fool.
- One may be under the domination of the enemy and may face long-time imprisonment.
- The family may be destroyed.
- One may suffer from pain in the knee, especially in the 30th and 60th year.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Saturn in 6th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.