Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is energetic, courageous and influential.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant works hard to succeed in life.
- The native is dissatisfied with their younger brothers and sisters. They do not respect and support them.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant respects their father.
- The native father loves and supports them in their business.
- The native gets respect and honour in government and society.
- The native is intelligent and wise but faces some difficulties in getting higher education.
- The native is a good communicator but speaks bitterly.
- The native wants to see his children happy, but they create some troubles.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant loves his wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is unlucky and loses success and progress in life.
- The native has no interest in performing religious activities.
- The native with Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant is careless in expenditure.
- The native spends too much, but eams adequate wealth smoothly with foreign sources’ help. A native is an angry man.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Saturn in 3rd House for Cancer Ascendant
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.