Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant gets some success and some loss in family wealth and finds trouble in a joint family.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant gets dissatisfaction with his mother and loses her blessings and benefit of handling land and residential property.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant feels restless. He loses his longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Saturn in 2nd House for Leo Ascendant works hard to earn money and gains some wealth. He leads a life in between happiness and sorrows. His domestic life is also painful.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth.
- Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull.
- The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Venus, adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries.
- You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope.
- Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo 'Ascendant' is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, succulents, krishodar, meager, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skilful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the 'Ascendant' ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Leo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Leo Ascendant