Learn Vedic Astrology
Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant
- The native is with Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant handsome, healthy and influential.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant wears costly dresses to look like an aristocrat.
- The native gets mother's love and enjoys some benefit of land and buildings.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is sage, energetic and industrious.
- The native does not get co-operation from his younger brothers and sisters.
- The native with Saturn in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is unhappy with his wife.
- The native pays full attention to his big business.
- The native respects his father and gets happiness from him.
- The native works hard and uses intricate policies to succeed and progress in his occupation/profession; he earns huge wealth and gets name and fame in government and society. Such a native leads a happy, rich and respectable life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life.
- It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound. Saturn's condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to "get serious" and therefore experiences the "grief' of being forced to comply with Saturn's demands.
What does Capricorn Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in Capricorn Ascendant, Santoshi, Bhiru, fiery, persistent effort, swindler, big-eyed, shudh, capricious, more saintly, clever, greedy.
- Suffering from phlegm and wind, long-bodied, smooth, Tamoguni, hypocritical, lazy, expensive, conductor of religion, women are indulgent, poets and shameless.
- He suffers happiness in his early stages, remains miserable in middle age, and remains happy until the end of 32 years.
- A person with Capricorn ascendant attains Purnayu.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant