Saturn in 10th house in Astrology gives excellent results as it takes a person to new executive heights and makes him extra hardworking. Saturn in 10th House in Vedic Astrology brings a solid career, usually in the metal industry and oil, as 10th house represents machine, iron and steel.
The 10th house is a house of profession and professional status, and it represents fame, status, authority, and reputation in the world. The 10th house also shows the nature of the relationship with the native’s father. The native of Saturn in the tenth house can be seen as a politician. Saturn blocks a private life and only works upon professional life as leaders or politicians do for the welfare of the country.
Significance and Characteristics of Saturn in the Tenth House
- Saturn in the tenth house is representative of restrictions, boundaries, limitations, implementation of the law. Saturn in the tenth house represents the reality of your life, how much work or effort will native have to put into something to get what he aspires or desires. Saturn also shows the ability to achieve certain things in professional life because Saturn represents the hardest working people in all the zodiacs to gain status and authority in their lives.
- Saturn is a slow-moving planet, and it delays things; and when Saturn is in the tenth house, the house of authority, the native has to work hard enough for wealth, reputation and status in life. The tenth house also represents an authoritative government position for the native, and hence Saturn in the tenth house can make the native a bureaucrat or ambassador for the government.
- Saturn is the enemy of a son, and son is the significator of the father; hence the relationship of the native with his father will be very distant and quarrelsome. The native and his father will keep fighting a lot with each other, but if Saturn is excelled or is in good planetary placement, then the native of Saturn in the tenth house will have one of the most balanced relationships with his father.
What does the 10th House signify in Astrology?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 10th House in Astrology
- One is pleasant-natured, performs pious deeds, is respected and affectionate.
- One is knowledgeable about the law, is polite, ambitious, hard-working, and clever.
- One is egoistic, courageous, impressive, and the best in his family.
- One will be intelligent, possess leadership qualities, and be the leader of a city, village, or gang of people.
- One will be involved in social service, will work for society, and will be famous.
- One will achieve everything based on his own capabilities and hard work.
- One will earn his living gradually, and progress will also be gradual. In other words, when Saturn is in the tenth house, then promotions are not sudden, and happiness is also not acquired suddenly.
- One will be the main official of a village, city, or group of people.
- One will be capable and skilled at official work.
- One might occupy a magistrate or judge’s position to subdue the wicked and punish them.
- One may have the authority to punish and imprison thieves and frauds.
- One may occupy the position of a treasurer.
- One may be a minister or chief of the army and may be recognized by the State.
- One may be the village head interested in agriculture work.
- One will be wealthy.
- One will go abroad and reside in palaces and acquire fame there.
- One will be affectionate and trusting towards his servants.
- One will not fear enemies.
- One will have many friends and will be well respected.
- One will undertake a holy dip in his 25th year.
- One will be victorious in disputes and at war.
- Good fortune commences after the age of 36.
- One is very passionate about the art of sexual play.
- The planetary position is very favourable for authority, power, and fate.
- One easily acquires a high position due to his hard work, enterprise, ambition, far-seeing vision, and organized nature.
- One will progress without anyone’s help due to his own efforts.
- One will be capable of holding responsible positions of authority, such as an administrator, banker or director of big industries.
- The planet confers power, and one may be a judge or chief justice of the high court.
- One may be an ascetic, a religious reformer, or an astrologer.
- One may be a writer.
- One may not practice what one preaches.
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 10th House in Astrology
- One may be wicked, foolish, may perform ill deeds, and have a lowly temperament.
- One may be greedy, cruel, heartless, energetic, untruthful, and untalented.
- One may be stubborn and arrogant.
- One may be mentally restless and worried.
- One may fear enemies.
- The planet is harmful and dangerous for the father and problematic for the mother.
- Due to Saturn, one may lose his parents in childhood only.
- Separation may be due to going abroad also.
- Father and son may be unable to stay together, and if they do so, the father may face hardships.
- One may be inimical towards his parents when he grows up.
- One’s good fortunes may be possible abroad and not in a native place.
- One may be unemployed, insulted, and unable to earn.
- One may not inherit paternal wealth.
- One may be engrossed in worldly pleasures.
- One may have a problematic life, financial constraints, lack of paternal wealth, fluctuations in service, and frequent changes.
- One may have to work very hard and do painful jobs to earn a living.
- One may misuse his authority.
- One may attain authority through conspiracy and wrong methods.
- One may not be successful at work, he may fight with his superiors, and one may be demoted or suspended.
- Independent business may create problems.
- One may be expelled, may face imprisonment, and suffer loss in public work.
- One may be frequently insulted.
- One may suffer from acidity, stomach ailments, incurable ailments, and some disease in the thighs.
- One may have wicked, disobedient, unsuccessful, and foolish sons.
- One may be deprived of physical health, the bliss of friends, and the comfort of vehicles.
- One may marry twice, but there may be a lack of marital bliss, sons, and happiness. A son may bring some happiness in life.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 10th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Saturn in 10th House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.