Saturn in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Saturn in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native respects his father and gets his love and blessings. His father supports him for success and progress in his occupation profession.
- The native gets great respect and honour in government and society.
- The native is careless and spends money lavishly, and he is unable to earn money through foreign sources.
- The native is unhappy with his mother and does not benefit from using land and residential, and other comforts of life.
- The native has enmity and displeasure with his wife.
- The native loses family pleasures.
- The native starts a big business and feels a bit gloomy but soon progresses and gets good favour. Such a native is lucky and successful.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Saturn in 10th House for Taurus Ascendant
What does Saturn represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Saturn represents grief, although this rather harsh description must be understood in more depth, for Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolizes everything deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical and deep and profound.
- Saturn’s condition in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to “get serious” and therefore experiences the “grief’ of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many sorrows.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.