Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant is unlucky.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant feels anxious and nervous.
- The native shows himself religious, but he has no faith in God in reality.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant is an atheist.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant is always unhappy.
- The native is restless, but he is tactful and finally gets some success to feel fortunate.
- The native with Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant loses his fame in society.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s Dharma (path) in life.
- The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
Rahu in 9th House for Leo Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo ‘Ascendant’ is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, likes succulents, krishodar, meager, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skillful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the ‘Ascendant’ ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.