Rahu in 8th House in Astrology
Rahu in 8th house in Astrology makes the native’s life very difficult in terms of health and accidents. This is one of the worst positions to have Rahu in, and Rahu not only gives accidents, but it could also lead to jail time.
However, Rahu in this position makes a native a doctor or surgeon. Most natives in the medical field have Rahu in the 8th house in Astrology.
The eighth house represents sudden events, changes, accidents, sudden surgery, winning a fortune, i.e., anything sudden and unpredictable. The eighth house is known as one of the malefic houses because no one is in control of this house, and the uncertainties can be very overwhelming.
The eighth house is the house of secrets, taxes (prominently tax evasion), losses (relationship, friendship, reputation, wealth), and joint assets after marriage with a partner.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in 8th House
- In the eighth house, Rahu feels privileged to know everything, all the secrets of the world. The native of Rahu in the fourth house will be interested in occult knowledge and studies or a deep understanding of things. The native can be an astrologer or a surgeon.
- The native will have lots of savings and assets. He will be detached from his family, and he will try to own all the joint assets with his partner after marriage. He will be well behaved in front of his in-laws as he wants to feel respected.
- The native will withhold some deep dark secrets with him, related to some trades, business, foreign affiliate or himself as 8th house represents secrecy.
- In the enemy sign, Rahu will be intelligent, spiritual, well-mannered, and a good businessman, but behind the scenes, he will plot plans to destroy other’s businesses. The native will be using malefic speech or bad speech and curse words. He will have a short temper, and sudden outbursts of anger can be seen.
Rahu in 8th House in Astrology
What does the 8th House signify in Astrology?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 8th House in Astrology
- One has a strong body, a good physique, and is healthy.
- One may stay abroad.
- One will be wealthy.
- One performs pious deeds.
- One will have few children.
- One will possess cattle and be prosperous.
- One will attain happiness in one’s old age.
- One will be famous and very valiant.
- One will gain financially.
- One will acquire money from a female or a relative through a will, but there will be many obstacles in acquiring this wealth.
- One’s gain may be instant.
- One will live longer than his spouse.
- One will die wealthy.
- One will have knowledge of his death.
- One’s good fortune may start from the 26th-36th year.
Rahu in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 8th House in Astrology
- One is weak, cowardly, lazy, impatient, fraudulent, unhappy, unsympathetic, unfortunate, talkative, and passionate by nature.
- One with Rahu in 8th House is short-tempered, speaks uselessly, is foolish, performs ill and sinful deeds, is stubborn, cowardly, magical, and prone to stealing.
- One is short-lived, suffers from gastric troubles, and is agonized by the pain. Good fortune may come once, but losses occur frequently in life.
- Always there may be periods of good fortune and bad fortune. The first part of life may be painful. Sometimes even old age is troubled and problematic.
- One may be deprived of paternal wealth and property.
- One may be poor. Brothers and relatives may inflict pain on him. Virtuous people may leave without any reason.
- One is extravagant, migratory, deprived of spouse and sons, and may fight with one’s brothers.
- One may not attain the happiness of spouse, son, name, and education. People may be critical.
- One may suffer long-lasting stomach and blood and acidity-related ailments.
- One may always remain unhealthy. One may suffer from venereal diseases, enlargement of ovaries, and other ailments.
- One may contract gastric problems due to excessive hard work.
- One may suffer itching and other skin ailments.
- One may be accused of theft and face hardships and pain.
- One may not attain wealth.
- One may take bribes due to excessive greed for money. However, one’s secret may be revealed and one may have to suffer imprisonment.
- One with Rahu in 8th House may die before one’s spouse.
- One may be careless at the time of death and die due to unconsciousness.
- One may not be fortunate. Due to failure in an independent business, one may go in for service.
- One may remain ill for a long period, die or face serious problems in the 32nd year.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Rahu in 8th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.