Rahu in 3rd House in Astrology
Rahu in 3rd house in Astrology does very well since Rahu loves the whole glamour scene, and being in the media house, it becomes worldly. The native is very clever and deceptive in business.
The third house represents siblings, especially younger siblings, short-distance travel on a daily basis, handwork, neighbours, relatives, communication, social circle, friends, media industry, journalism, acting, speaking or any form of expression. The third house is also known as the house of courage and self-efforts.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and unfair ways to achieve things it desires.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the Third House
- Rahu in the third house is a good placement for the planet, and it does well in this position. The native becomes over courageous in this placement and blinds the reality of the actual world, but that attitude helps him to achieve success.
- The native of Rahu in the third house does not have a good relationship with his siblings. Rahu in the 3rd house aspects the 7th, 9th and the 11th house. The seventh house influence of Rahu shows unusual marriage for the native, the ninth house signifies improper education, disobedience for teachers or elders and earning through unfair means, and the eleventh house influence on Rahu represents the gains he earns through networking and smartness.
- The native of Rahu in the third house signifies businessman as the native is clever minded and is a good manipulator. The native here is a good communicator, and he aspires to be a front line speech delivery person such as an anchor, actor, public speaker or journalist. The third house also represents work done by hands, and the native could be an excellent writer.
Rahu in 3rd House of Astrology
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.
Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 3rd House in Astrology
- The planet can be considered to be a destroyer of regrets and harm.
- One is healthy, strong muscled, and with a firm physique.
- One will be valiant, courageous, enterprising, prudent, scholarly, fortunate, and migratory.
- One will be intelligent and energetic.
- One will attain fame in the world and will be charitable, recognized, and renowned.
- One will always be friends with everyone and will treat everyone equally.
- One will not have any prejudice against anyone and will have a pure and clean heart.
- One will attain money through good fortune and will not have to make any great efforts.
- One will be a millionaire, happy, and will always remain wealthy.
- One will be very fortunate.
- One will help his brothers.
- One will enjoy many types of comforts and luxuries.
- One will have vehicles and servants.
- One may practice the Yogas.
- One may destroy the wealth of enemies.
- One will tread the righteous path.
- One will have good friends.
- One will travel abroad.
- One will have sesame seeds, pulses, etc., in his house.
Rahu in 3rd House
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 3rd House in Astrology
- One may have a physical deformity.
- One may be arrogant, cowardly, lazy and suspicious.
- The planet is harmful for the bliss of brothers.
- One cannot live with his brothers.
- One may oppose his brothers, or his brothers may die.
- Some may not earn a living; some may die due to the assault of a weapon; some may be involved in a court case.
- The planet may be fatal for the first son.
- One may suffer mental ailments and may dream a lot.
- The planet is fatal for brothers.
- There may not be any brothers, or they may be inactive and may not have a son.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 3rd House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.