Rahu in 1st House for Capricon Ascendant in Vedic Astrology | VidhyaMitra Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is physically weak and mentally intoxicated.
- The native with Rahu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant is unattractive in appearance.
- The native is with Rahu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant always worried about his health.
- The native seems to be generous and educated, but he is most selfish and rough in nature.
- The native cares for his wife and enjoys family pleasure.
- The native pursues his business cleverly concealing the facts.
- The native keeps his patience and works gently to get success.
- The native tries to maintain his respect in society.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- The 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
Rahu in 1st House for Capricorn Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Capricorn Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in Capricorn Ascendant, Santoshi, Bhiru, fiery, persistent effort, swindler, big-eyed, shudh, capricious, more saintly, clever, greedy.
- Suffering from phlegm and wind, long-bodied, smooth, Tamoguni, hypocritical, lazy, expensive, conductor of religion, women are indulgent, poets and shameless.
- He suffers happiness in his early stages, remains miserable in middle age, and remains happy until the end of 32 years.
- A person with Capricorn ascendant attains Purnayu.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Capricorn Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.