Rahu in 11th House in Astrology
Rahu in 11th house in Astrology gives a massive amount of wealth. However, this positive side is not suitable for having children; either the native will suffer a miscarriage or has an abortion at least once in life.
The 11th house represents gains or profits. It is known as the house of gains and considered the most crucial house regarding wealth as it shows the ability of natives to make money. The Eleventh House represents a network chain, large professional circle or people who would help natives achieve gains. It represents relationships with your elder siblings, hopes, wishes, dreams and hobbies.
Rahu is known as the shadow planet. It represents the native’s past life obsession that was not completed and will be accomplished in the current life. Rahu aspires to the shortcuts and creates an illusion or unfair ways to achieve things it desires. Rahu represents breaking the stereotypes and the malefic energy.
Significance and Characteristics of Rahu in the Eleventh House
- Rahu in the eleventh house does very well in the aspect of the planetary position. The native of Rahu in the eleventh house gains a lot of wealth from the help of his network. He does well in the career of speculative business, business, sales, marketing, writing, acting and art or creativity.
- The native of Rahu in the eleventh house manipulates his network to work according to him and gains a lot of benefit from them. He will have a network circle of positive and intelligent people working for the native under his influence.
- The native of Rahu in the eleventh house feels privileged to have a social circle and to be involved in social activities. When looking to the seventh house of marriage, Rahu signifies that the native will earn wealth after marriage through his partner.
- Rahu in the eleventh house can be chaotic under the influence of other planets but will work best for the native to achieve what he desires.
Rahu in 11th House in Astrology
What does the 11th House signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Vedic Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
What does Rahu represent in Astrology?
Rahu is the moon’s north node and is a head without a body that keeps devouring things without ever being satisfied. It desires material things and worldly accomplishments, and it wants to achieve the highest success possible in whatever house and sign it represents.
Rahu represents the universe’s goals for us to achieve whether we like it or not. Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them. This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives, and this is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises. With Rahu, sudden events occur, which may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes a reality.Rahu in Astrology is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring excellent material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived. Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.
Auspicious Results of Rahu in 11th House in Astrology
- One is long-lived and healthy.
- One is hard-working, pleasure-loving, wealthy, enjoys comforts, and has a poetic heart.
- One will be dark-complexioned, good looking, silent, scholarly, cheerful, lively and knowledgeable.
- One will be the leader of his society.
- One will earn a good name and can bring fame to the nation.
- One will make friends with clever people.
- One will get many opportunities of gain, and he will always be cautious about his gains and greed.
- One will attain wealth and property.
- One will become wealthy but through unethical methods.
- One might make money through foreigners and attain fame and wealth through them.
- One might earn money through oratory.
- One will earn a lot of wealth and gain a variety of clothes, gold and animals.
- One may acquire animals and vehicles through foreigners and lowly people.
- One will always keep servants with him.
- One will have male sons, and they will be very qualified.
- One will be victorious, and his desires will be fulfilled.
- One’s enemies will be destroyed.
- One will get good friends, and his life will run smoothly with their help.
- One will be an astrologer.
- One will be an official, will take bribes, but will never be caught by the law.
- One will be successful both in service and in business.
- One will have to bear the burden of his family due to the death of his elder brother or his unemployment.
- One will attain sudden wealth in the 42nd year.
- One will earn his living in the 28th year.
- One may marry in the 27th year.
- The firstborn may be a daughter.
- A son may be born after a long interval.
- Daughters may be more in number.
Rahu in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Rahu in 11th House in Astrology
- One is foolish, shameless, and arrogant.
- One may waste his time uselessly, incur debts and be quarrelsome.
- One may be friendly with wicked people and act unethically.
- One may be friendly with smugglers.
- One may not gain in races, speculation, and lottery.
- One’s business may not progress well, and debts may prevail.
- One may suffer pain due to worry about his son and family.
- One may become deaf.
- One may suffer from ear ailments.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Rahu in 11th House For Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.