Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendant is unhappy with their father.
- The native works hard and uses cumbersome methods to progress and succeed in the occupational profession.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendantgets hindrances about respect in government and society.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendant puts in their best efforts to raise their status.
- The native is always worried. He loses family happiness and his health.
- The native is very industrious and controls the situation with great care. Finally, he gets success through diplomatic tactics and gains money.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Rahu in 10th House for Leo Ascendant
What does Rahu Represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Leo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in Leo ‘Ascendant’ is Panduvarna.
- He suffers from bile and wind disorders, meat-eating, likes succulents, krishodar, meager, small-minded, extremely powerful, arrogant, indulgent, sharp-witted, petulant, heroic, wandering, rajoguni, indignant, big-handed.
- With feet and broad chest, fiery temperament, knowledgeable in Vedanta, one who loves horse riding, skillful in armaments, sharp-tempered, generous, and serving saints and saints.
- A person born in the ‘Ascendant’ ascendant is happy in the initial stage, unhappy in middle age, and fully happy in the last stage.
- His fate is between 21 and 24 years of age.