Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant in Vedic Astrology | VidhyaMitra Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is not happy with his father.
- The native suffers some hurdles and hindrances in progress in occupation/profession.
- The native follows latent intuitive powers to get his work done and succeeds after big efforts.
- The native is always in the grip of worries, anxieties and difficulties.
- The native loses his wealth and family happiness.
- The native fall prey to one of the diseases.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant feels unhealthy.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant is not happy with his mother.
- The native loses the benefit of using land and buildings.
- The native with Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant leads an unhappy life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihoods and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and how the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Rahu in 10th House for Aries Ascendant
What does Rahu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Rahu is a very unsteady and erratic force ruled by obsessive passions and unconcerned with ethical notions of right and wrong. Because of this, Rahu can bring great material progress, though any success gained under its influence is likely to be short-lived.
- Rahu is tricky and sneaky and creates illusions of all kinds.- It especially manifests in one’s compulsions of uncontrollable passions.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.