Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in the 8th house for libra ascendant is the sign of Taurus and represents hidden things, hidden talents, secrecy, and sudden events. Moon in the 8th house for libra ascendant also rules the 10th house of obligations, public image, authority, power, recognition, and reputation in the society.
Characteristics of Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native is exceptionally clever at gaining through hidden sources, and he will appear to be a quiet person in the outside world.
- The native of the moon in 8th house for libra ascendant is a romantic person secretly, and he can be very lustful and a great lover. He will be affectionate, and others will be attracted towards him, especially for dating.
- The native does not like being at the front and likes doing things behind the camera. Even on the career end, he will not be a public figure and get into professions like a photographer, designer, chef, or any other field that lets the native show his skills at the backend.
- The native usually has a very sensual and sexual aura. He might have many secret enemies, as others might get jealous looking at him.
- The native loves politics, government and political issues, and he might get involved in it sometime.
- There are many obstacles and transformations in the life of the native of moon in 8th house for Libra ascendant, but these transformations will have a positive impact.
- For the native, it will be easier to acquire joint assets with his spouse, and they both will grow together in terms of financial matters.
Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native lives long.
- The native with Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant works hard to earn wealth.
- The native is always short of money but gets honour from foreign countries.
- The native is lucky and gets praise after death.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 8th House for Libra Ascendant loses his personal relations.
- The native is worried about family wealth and faces hindrances in business due to tough relations.
- The native lacks beauty and bears mental disturbance but gets the advantage of life and inheritance.
- The native also uses secret methods for success and progress.
What does 8th House in Astrology signify?
The 8th House rules the death and rebirth of a person or how one rises after a great fall in their life. This house also shows money through in-laws and friends as loans from them. Financial loans for home or business is also shown from this house.
Deep-rooted issues of one’s life and one’s interests or lack of interests in the mystical world such as astrology, magic, tantric practices, and ghosts are shown from this house. 8th house also represents the life span of a person. This is simply the house of the occult.
Government taxes, spies, and business-related to secret government dealings are seen from the 8th house. The 8th house is a death-inflicting house (Marka House), as the 8th house deals with things buried deep beneath the earth.
Physically, the 8th House corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and the eliminatory system. Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house and adds the signification of sudden calamities.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Libra’ Ascendant (Lagna) is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, truthful, love-loving.
- The native is respected by the state.
- The native is a philanthropist, pilgrim-lover, astrologer, itinerant, and is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- He has to suffer at an early age, he remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally.
- He is fortunate at the age of 31 or 32.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.