Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 6th house for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Leo and represents educational interests in the field of administration, environment, biomedical, biomechanical science and technology related to solar or wind energy.
This placement represents debt, social work and fortune. Moon in the 6th house is a difficult position for the native, and he may be involved in internal and external difficulties and will be constantly stressed.
Characteristics of Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 6th house for Pisces ascendant will be involved in giving nourishment and care to the unprivileged children and animals.
- The native desires to be noticed for the work he is doing.
- The native will love to nurture colleagues, subordinates and people around him.
- The native will suffer from debts on behalf of children.
- The native, when gives birth to his children, the work-life of the native becomes dynamic, creative and authoritative, and he gains power and prestige.
- The native may not have a paternal grandmother, or she might have moved or lived away from the native.
- The native will sign ancestral property, which later on will be lost by him due to some legal issues.
- The malefic influence of planets on this placement can result in depression and mental health issues related to the prestige and ego of the native.
- The native will feel cheerful when people recognise, appreciate and validate him.
Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is gentle, courageous, careful and cautious.
- The native peacefully influences enemies and gets the work done.
- The native has trouble with his wife and children.
- The native gets some income through personal efforts.
- The native gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native spends much money for their family’s happiness and treatment of his disease.
- The native earns more money through overseas sources.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native is restless due to disputes with enemies.
- The native has trouble with their wife and children.
- The native faces difficulties in education.
- The native feels restless and dissatisfied because of over expenditure.
What does 6th House in Astrology signify?
The 6th house deals with enemies, diseases of the body, everyday work life, and relationship with co-workers. This is the house of debt, obstacles, warzone, fighting, litigation, and divorce.
In the 6th House, we build a social structure through the school environment, and we are likely to make friends and enemies. The 6th House represents the enemies, and enemies bring worries and anxieties. The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth House.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.