Moon in 4th House for Taurus ascendant is in the sign of Leo and represents that the native will be expressive and creative in his home like settings or private space. The native will be involved in politics.
The Moon in the 4th house is in a balanced position as the 4th house is the original house of the Moon. The native of Moon in the fourth house is attached to his mother.
Moon in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Moon in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 4th house for Taurus ascendant expresses his communication skills, creativity in private settings as the fourth house represents homeland.
- The mother of the native influences him to become an artist.
- The native will have a dynamic personality.
- The native will be interested in gaining lands or will be involved in real estate as the fourth house signifies lands.
- Moon in 4th House for Taurus ascendant in the sign of Leo represents that the native will desire to get everything in a significant portion, such as assets after divorce.
- The native will love to have huge meals and varieties of cuisines. Also, the native will have a big appetite.
- The younger siblings of the native will earn more assets than him in regards to the mother’s assets, but that does not necessarily mean that the native and his siblings will have a bitter relationship.
- The native will have to leave his home and move to a foreign land for some creative pursuit.
- The native’s mother will come from a family lineage of royalties, and maybe past generations of the maternal side may have been royals. The native’s mother will be in charge of everything in the family.
- The native and his mother will have some binding contracts from past life which has to be fulfilled in this life.
- The native will be respectful and dutiful towards his mother.
- The native can be materialistic and will be involved in earthly things and showing off, but if the Moon in 4th House for Taurus ascendant is aspected by Jupiter, the native will be spiritual.
Moon in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native respects his mother and gets her love and blessings.
- The native enjoys the management power of land and buildings.
- The native gets happiness from his brothers and sisters, and they support him.
- The native succeeds in getting all comforts in family life.
- The native is enthusiastic, skilful and enterprising.
- The native undertakes his occupation profession as a part of life and earns adequate wealth.
- The native leads a happy and wealthy family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native has no cordial relations with his father, but the father helps him.
- One may be insulted.
- One may be very arrogant and lazy in helping elders and friends.
What does 4th House in Astrology signify?
The 4th House in Astrology represents home, family life, ownership of the home and vehicles, peace of mind, childhood, teachings of the mother, grade school, and any kind of conveniences. Having an air conditioner is also considered a 4th house object since it represents convenience.
The 4th House represents full awareness of having a home and mother, which gives the most significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivates a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
Physically, next in line, after shoulder and arms, is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- The native has a feminine nature, is sweet-spoken and sweet-hearted.
- The native is seated in excellent company.
- The native is impulsive, generous-tempered, religious, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, and of a very calm nature.
- According to some scholars, a native born in Taurus ascendant might suffer many kinds of sorrows after his 37 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.