Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 4th house for Pisces ascendant is in the sign of Gemini and represents career, job, transformation, children, education, mother, travelling, speculation, gain of property and wealth. The native will be private, secretive and calculative about his investments.
Characteristics of Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 4th house for Pisces ascendant will have studious children.
- The native’s children will not be sociable, and they will love to collect books and comics or play video games.
- The information and gathering information becomes the social circle for the native’s children.
- The native will give his property to his children, or the firstborn child will take the property from the native.
- The native will be emotionally attached to his mother.
- The native will be interested in education related to communication, IT or hotel management.
- The native may become an entrepreneur or environmentalist.
- The native will not have a good relationship with authority or his boss.
- The native will like to travel alone in secret.
- The native will be introverted or extroverted based on the waxing or waning of the moon.
Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant is good looking, physically fit and mentally strong.
- The native respects his mother and gets her love.
- The native with Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant enjoys property ownership.
- The native keeps keen vigilance over enemies and benefits through disputes and court cases.
- The native has a beautiful wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native gets the happiness of the children.
- The native maintains decent contact with his father.
- The native works hard to succeed in his profession and earns adequate wealth.
- The native gets honour and appreciation from the government.
- The native is a jolly fellow.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 4th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native will be ungrateful and wicked towards people who honour and respect him.
- The native’s wishes may remain unfulfilled, causing frustration and unhappiness.
- The native’s education may not be completed.
What does 4th House in Astrology signify?
The 4th House in Astrology represents home, family life, ownership of the home and vehicles, peace of mind, childhood, teachings of the mother, grade school, and any kind of conveniences. Having an air conditioner is also considered a 4th house object since it represents convenience.
The 4th House represents full awareness of having a home and mother, which gives the most significant experience. The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivates a frame of mind and emotions. The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
Physically, next in line, after shoulder and arms, is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The significance of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
The correspondence with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and water bodies and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.