Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant in Astrology
Moon in 3rd house for Taurus ascendant is in the sign of Cancer and signifies that the native will be religious, attractive, clever, dancer, and cunning.
The native will have a good relationship with his siblings. The native will have natural skills for cooking. He will be very passionate and charismatic and will be benefited from travelling.
Characteristics of Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 3rd house for Taurus ascendant will be naturally intelligent, and their mind is always towards communication, movement or travelling.
- The native will get peace of mind and happiness when he is travelling. The inner satisfaction of the native will come through art, media and having skills of hands through which he can heal people.
- The native may be an excellent culinary artist because the third house represents the skills of hands.
- The native’s younger siblings will have very similar characteristics as of native, and the native will have a close bond with them. They will take care of the native like a mother.
- The native can manipulate and attract people from his magnetic personality to attain power.
- The native may expel himself from society by not going to social media platforms, going away from the homeland or having restrictions on social interactions.
- The native will earn fame, money and recognition when he travels.
Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is brave, bold, courageous, industrious, hardworking and happy.
- The native loves his younger brothers and sisters and gets their full support in the business.
- People like the native, and he achieves popularity and honour in the government and society.
- The native worship God to get his divine help.
- The native leads a happy and respectable family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 3rd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is unfortunate and irreligious.
- The native strives very hard patiently to become fortunate and famous.
- The native has no interest in performing religious duties.
What does 3rd House in Astrology signify?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence.
Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Moon represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- The native has a feminine nature, is sweet-spoken and sweet-hearted.
- The native is seated in excellent company.
- The native is impulsive, generous-tempered, religious, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, and of a very calm nature.
- According to some scholars, a native born in Taurus ascendant might suffer many kinds of sorrows after his 37 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.