Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant is in the sign of Libra and represents ‘Dhan Yoga’ for the native. The native deeply values and respects the relationships in his life. The moon here gives a significant amount of wealth, money, support through family and comforts of life.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 2nd house for Virgo ascendant likes and values travelling to different places.
- The native will face division, separation of things, properties or people in his life.
- The native will feel hurt by being away from his family.
- The native will have unbalanced and uncertain relationships with his family.
- Whenever the native buys white coloured shoes, he is rewarded with either wealth or closeness in his family.
- The native can have a love for musical instruments or singing, early in his life.
- The native will have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native earns sufficient wealth and accumulates it.
- The native is sweet-spoken and feels happy during the whole period of his life.
- The native has a big family and gets energy from his family.
- The native maintains his dignity.
- The native engages himself in intricate politics and worldly affairs.
- The native gets name and fame in society.
- The native is quite healthy and gets the advantage of long life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native always keeps himself busy with good deeds.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, prosperous and respectable family life.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native feels weak and worried.
- The native faces obstacles in life.
What does 2nd House signify in Vedic Astrology?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful.
- The native is thoughtful, childlike, timid, elusive, skilful, has many qualities, and is always happy.
- The native is interested in mathematics and religion.
- The native is serious, high-spirited, loves travelling, is clever, and has a delicate temperament.
- The native’s childhood is happy, middle age is moderate, and the final stage of his life may be painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and luxury.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.