Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is in the sign of Aries and represents ‘Dhan Yoga’ for the native.
This placement signifies independence, self-made individuals, hustle, money, stock market, physical activities, authority, risks and wealth.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant will be a hustler who wants to make quick money. Also, the native wants to make money in a self-made manner.
- The native will not need any help from other people in his journey to earn money, but people will be there to support him.
- The native will be interested in speculative business and the stock market.
- The native is born in an active family where the family was involved in hiking, sports, exercising or any physical activities.
- The native may be an athlete.
- The native will be childish but will have an authoritative voice.
- The native will implement rules and regulations with his speech.
- The native will find his identity after the birth of his first child.
- The native will be interested in investing in speculation, and through the birth of his first child, he will be able to see every aspect clearly.
- The native’s ego will be humble and brought down to earth by the spouse’s family.
Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is lucky and mentally alert.
- The native has excellent willpower.
- The native works hard to get success in big business.
- The native earns immense wealth and accumulates it wisely.
- The native pays full attention to family happiness.
- The native loves his wife and enjoys family pleasure.
- The native gets strength from his children.
- The native gets higher education and attains dignity.
- The native is quite healthy.
- The native is a man of morals.
- The native gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native gets respect and honour.
- The native lives long.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native may have illicit relations with the opposite sex.
- The native may be unfortunate and impious.
- The native may wander around aimlessly.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represents in Vedic Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things beneficial or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Pisces’ Ascendant (Lagna) is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, fierce, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations.
- The native is famous, lazy, patient, saintly, and big-eyed.
- The native’s body is of normal height, and the brain is large.
- The native leads a normal life in his initial stage, remains unhappy in middle age and enjoys happiness in the last stage.
- The native‘s fortune increases at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.