Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant is in the sign of Cancer which represents fluctuations or sudden ups and downs of wealth and family relations.
The native will bring out his creative side in art, music or writings. He will express the family happenings or relationships through his creativity.
Characteristics of Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native of Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant is interested in the resources of the earth.
- The native becomes involved in getting wealth, pearls, gains or fixed assets, and he can be in the gems business.
- The native will hide his wealth and assets from everyone.
- The native may have a big appetite, and he will especially like milk related food as the Moon is the significator of milk.
- The native will have a good amount of wealth, but the more wealth they gather, the more they will become lustful.
- The native will be interested in taking on family business or lineage because Moon represents family values and assets.
- The native will have a soft and soothing voice.
- The native may be materialistic or in the business of oil or petroleum, which are related to earthly things.
- The native will have money and wealth in his life.
Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant strives hard to earn wealth and increases family wealth.
- The native gets family happiness.
- The native has full faith in God, follows religious activities, and respects society.
- The native leads a happy and prosperous life but always appears mentally worried.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 2nd House for Gemini Ascendant faces many problems in his daily life.
- The native loses the benefit of inheritance. This situation disturbs his health and weakens his physical strength, but he controls his mind to earn more wealth.
What does 2nd House in Astrology signify?
The 2nd House in Astrology signifies family, fixed assets, family business, possessions of valuable things, vocal talent and speaking ability, as the second house represents the throat.
The 2nd house includes married life. This house is also a death inflicting house (Marka House). Marka simply means houses that mentally & physically kill you, and as the 2nd house represents the family, it makes you argue, fight and disagree with people in your family if it is ill in your chart. The negative aspect of such a house can drain any person to death.
The 2nd House represents the family we are born into, that we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family, which determines our financial future to a certain extent. Therefore, wealth is signified too.
Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. Hence, face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth. The correspondence with Taurus adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. This house has the Moon, therefore it is an important house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in Gemini Ascendant has the body colour of wheat, and the face is round.
- The native is a lover of dance, music, and comedy.
- The native is sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- The native with Gemini ascendant has a medium age.
- The native is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and faces consumption-related problems in the last stage.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.