Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 1st House for Scorpio ascendant is in the sign of Scorpio and rules the house of marriage, father, gurus, teachers and counsellors. The moon in the first house signifies that the mind defines the native’s acts in life. Moon in the first house is related to the mental stability of the native.
Characteristics of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- Moon in 1st house for Scorpio ascendant rules the 9th house of learnings, father, teachers or counsellor. It is the house of hope. Moon also rules the 7th house of marriage and legal bindings.
- The native, along with his father, teacher and counsellor, will face a significant transformation in Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant because of the native’s perspective of life.
- The native, when accepts spirituality, will be able to look at things beyond the scope of life.
- The native of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio ascendant can face the father’s absence in his life in some certain situations. The native’s father can be working for the government or military.
- The native of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant has an interest in research and can become a police officer or detective later in life. He is interested in higher education related to research that is not studied by many people, such as Artificial Intelligence.
- The native has ‘Raja Yoga’ when the 9th lord is in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant, which will give nature a sudden rise to the top in his life in career or wealth. The native will be interested in solving cases related to money laundering.
- The native of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant can have affairs in marriage or get easily attracted to other people. The intimacy teaches the native the depth of life.
- The native of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant have little ability to see things in future and through which he can control or guide other people.
- The native’s father might have a flood or water leaking situation in his home, which can cause loss of wealth and fortune, and hence, it must be repaired immediately.
Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant controls his desires and acts according to his own will and discretion.
- The native works hard for the progress of the business.
- The native gets a beautiful and steady-minded wife, and he adores her and enjoys family life.
- The native takes full care of the family.
- The native is meticulous about his income and daily business.
- The native earns enormous wealth through his business.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native faces hurdles in getting respect.
- One will be miserly, greedy, and distrustful.
- One may boast about himself.
- One may always conflict with people.
What does 1st House in Astrology signify?
The 1st House in Astrology rules the body and personality. Most astrologers will say that it rules the majority of a person’s life and its luck as well, but it’s not true. Other houses rule the luck, career, and wealth factor.
The 1st House in Vedic Astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the first part of our body, the head in general, the skull and the brain. The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. It is an important house because it has the Ascendant lord.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Scorpio’ Ascendant (Lagna) is very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, virtuous, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, and misanthropist.
- The native is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and does service.
- The native’s body is frizzy and gross, his chest is wide, and his eyes are round.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, ‘Bhagyoday’ or rise in fortune, occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Scorpio Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.