Mercury Venus Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
Unusual creative expression comes to mind with Mercury, Venus and Rahu Conjunction in Vedic Astrology. There is a great need for sexual, romantic, and lustful communication in all aspects of life.
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Venus in Astrology: love, relationship, desire, pleasure, luxurious foods, culture, family history, beauty, comfort, art, creativity, lust and sexuality.
Rahu in Astrology: illusion, taboo breaker, unconventional, deceiver, magician, foreign products and places, thief, politician, wide communication, and computer related products.
Characteristics of Mercury, Venus and Rahu Conjunction in Astrology
- The native takes great pleasure in communicating unusual and taboo breaking subjects such as sexual orientation, interracial marriage, sex therapy, exotic dancing, and perhaps even the more dark side of human nature.
- The native becomes overly obsessive in romantic relationships and has a tremendous urge to constantly communicate with their partner.
- This can create a very controlling individual due to their over protectiveness, lust, and sexual needs.
- These natives are not ashamed to talk about sexual behavior, and will most likely engage in all types of sexual activities.
- Their sense of pleasure comes from relating and communicating with people of different cultural backgrounds, especially from foreign lands.
- Rahu creates lots of interest in finding creativity, art, and beauty in foreign things.
- Mercury gives Venus exclusive access to communicate about foreign things.
- On a good note, this can make for a historian, anthropologist, or archeologist.
- Creativity is amplified with Rahu and speech is used for mass communication.
- If such conjunctions occur in 6th, 8th or 12th House, it can lead to secret love affairs, pornography, and prostitution, especially if Venus is debilitated or in the sign of Scorpio.
- Such a sign placement creates a deep rooted sexual past, which could include sexual abuse or growing up in a household where sex and drugs were common.
- Rahu loves indulging in substance abuse, and when sitting with Venus, the sense of pleasure is derived from consuming exotic foods, drinks, and illegal substances.
- Mercury’s curiosity and youthfulness combined with Rahu’s nature of breaking rules leads Venus to places where it never thought it would be.
- These natives are quite adventurous, and will try anything once.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Rahu in Astrology?
- Rahu represents the goals that have been set by the universe for us to achieve whether we like or not.
- Rahu is mainly known as the eclipse, and it eclipses the Moon and the Sun whenever it’s in conjunction with them.
- This means temporary darkness upon the native’s life when the Sun and Rahu are in conjunction in a birth horoscope.
- Rahu also brings fear and stressful situations into our lives.
- This is due to Rahu’s adventurous nature that loves surprises.
- With Rahu, sudden events take place; events that may not be a real part of our lives but rather an illusion that becomes reality.
- Rahu is taboo breaking and crosses all kinds of boundaries.
- It wants to be unique and break tradition; to think outside the box.
- He is also responsible for spiritual breakthroughs, because only after achieving material wealth does one seek God.
- Rahu in Vedic Astrology is the Shadow planet with the form of a headless/serpent headed person. Hence, Rahu rules temptations and worldly things and will never be satisfied with small benefits but will opt for the lion’s share.
- Rahu is a warrior. Hence, the natives influenced by Rahu will have the quarrelling type of mentality.
- The mode of transport for Rahu in mythology is Lion, and the lion is an animal that does not hunt when not hungry.
- Likewise, the natives ruled by Rahu will relax and strike/hunt only when there is a necessity.
- Rahu is also called dragon’s head by Western Astrologers.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.