The last zodiac sign is Pisces, and the natives of this sign are spiritual at their core. They are imaginative and believe in divine powers. They have a belief that there is a supreme power guiding everything on earth. They are creative and artistic. Mercury is the exact opposite of what a native of Pisces stands for. This planet rules one’s analytical side of the brain. It is often associated with communication and logical reasoning. It affects how one comprehends things and situations in life. When Mercury enters the sign which does not complement it, Mercury becomes weak and is rendered powerless. This difference in the traits confuses the native of Pisces when Mercury is in Pisces. The native of Pisces is unable to take clear decisions.
Characteristics of Mercury in Pisces
- The sign of Pisces is associated with the spiritual world and imagination. It represents something that is away from the real material world, and the natives here believe in a power that is above all the humans like ghosts, God, premonitions or superstitions.
- Their imagination is vast, and they think way too deep into creativity and art. They love to discuss philosophy and divine powers. They look for people who are as interested in spirituality and imagination as them.
- Mercury is linked with one’s analytical brain and communication; how well one can comprehend things and solve puzzles.
- Mercury is all about living in the real world with real problems and real solutions.
- When Mercury is in Pisces, it loses. They are totally opposite in their cores. One believes in the scientific, real-world whereas the other beliefs in the world beyond the earth.
- Mercury becomes very weak in Pisces. The natives of Pisces find it hard to choose one of the two- spirituality and logical reasoning.
- The natives here have a hard time comprehending things. They are logical, but they are bent towards the imaginative and spiritual aspects of life and its problems.
- The natives here must choose an artistic career because analytical jobs would be too hard for them. Their minds would just go haywire while thinking logically.
Mercury in Astrology
- Mercury represents speech and the ability to discern in Astrology, and it reveals the amount of light shining through the intellectual mind, as well as the ability to see connections and express thoughts.
- In astrology, a well-placed Mercury will provide the native with a bright intellect, and a "happy go lucky" attitude. The native has the ability to physically cast a light on any perplexing circumstance while also lightening people's hearts.
- While Mercury is in a difficult position, the native feels cut off from the source of mental light, and difficulties and darkness are common when attempting to grasp reasoning and obtain mental clarity. Putting sentiments and ideas into words appears to take a lot of work as if there isn't enough light to see inside one's own head.
- Mercury is the planet of communication in Astrology, and its influences show the native's unique method of speaking. The planetary significations can also be used as attributes. If Chandra is dominant in the chart, for example, the native will have general attributes of mindfulness and emotion. Budha's (Mercury's) influence will make the local chatty.
- Mercury is also associated with speech and one’s inner childlikeness in astrology. As a prince, he takes his role as a messenger very seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent because anybody who wishes to communicate effectively must be intellectual. Because of his calculative and rational character, as well as his love of the marketplace, Mercury is also one’s business and management talents.
- Mercury is associated with locals who interact often, are mediators, interpreters, messengers, or are active in any type of information transfer or transmission. Mercury also represents lively and humorous natives, natives who joke or play with words, natives who copy others, and adults who are eager or interested in a childlike manner.
- Internally, Mercury signifies reasoning, discrimination, the capacity to use words and symbols, communication abilities, short-term memory, flexibility, and a sense of humour in astrology.
- Whatever portion is in charge of communication, rapid information transmission, system infrastructure, and allowing disparate elements to operate together. One thing to keep in mind regarding Mercury is that being of a neutral nature; it has the ability to be both benefic and malefic at the same time.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.