Mercury in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant is physically weak.
- The native lacks energy and strength and bears more and more discomforts resulting in reduced longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant experiences the hurdles and hindrances in family and family wealth.
- The native suffers for his mother's love and blessings.
- The native manages the family expenditure by intelligence and wisdom.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Scorpio Ascendant feels happy in foreign countries.
- The native is gentle in nature but is careless in skills.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable.
- If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th House in Astrology indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th House in Astrology corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.