Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant is mentally worried in daily routine life.
- The native mercury aspects the 2nd house of wealth, speech, and joint family in the inimical Moon's Cancer sign.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant always tries to eat much wealth, but he is disabled with inadequate finances; he gets happiness from his wife and enjoys sensual pleasures.
- The native feels happy in foreign countries and works hard to succeed and progress in life. He is always busy earning wealth and leads a peaceful and prosperous life.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant is physically weak and unattractive in appearance.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Gemini Ascendant gets the advantage of the long span of life and the benefit of inheritance; He does not want to get his mother's love and manage the capacity of land and buildings.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant