Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native has self-pride.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets happiness from his loving partner and enjoys full sexual pleasures.
- The native gets support from children and his siblings.
- The native finds great success and rises in daily occupation and earns adequate wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant is always fully engaged in his business and takes enough pain to earn more wealth.
- The native is handsome, healthy, and good-looking.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets all success and comforts in worldly affairs and daily routine life.
- The native gets respect and honor.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Scorpio Ascendant has ardent desires for spiritual progress.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th House in Astrology is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th House in Vedic Astrology. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.