Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Mercury in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a native is fortunate.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant marries a beautiful, influential and clever lady.
- The native loves her and gets peace and happiness. His father-in-law is a famous man.
- The native enjoys sexual pleasures very much. He is industrious and full of self-pride. His father co-operates with him.
- The native has a good business, and he runs it successfully.
- Mercury in 7th House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets decent progress in business with appreciable success and ears wealth.
- The native gets the benefit of long life and power of inheritance.
- The native lives long. He is handsome and good-looking.
- The native is brave and strong. His personality is adorable.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, prosperous, and honourable family life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in Vedic Astrology the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.