Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant feels happy, peaceful, and successful in daily routine life.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant unhappy with their mother but enjoys land and buildings and other comforts in life.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant Mercury aspects the 1st house of physical features, health, and personality in the Gemini sign of its own.
- The native is handsome, healthy, happy, and clever. He gets honour and respect and has a high government and social status. He has a great desire for attaining spiritual progress.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant is full of self-pride.
- The native is happy with his loving wife and enjoys sufficient sexual pleasures.
- The native gets the full support of his children. He conducts his business efficiently and takes pain to eat more and more wealth.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Mercury in 7th House for Gemini Ascendant
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Gemini Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Gemini Ascendant has the body color of wheat and face is round.
- She is an obsessive among women, lover of dance-music-instrument, comedic, messenger, sweet-spoken, humorous, craftsman, subjective, clever, poet, philanthropist, happy, pilgrim, mathematician, noble, multi-born and friendly.
- Sushil, Daani, who uses many types of indulgences, is close to the king and suffers from the king and has beautiful hair.
- A person with Gemini Ascendant has a medium age.
- He is happy in his initial stage, sad in middle age, and re-consumptive in the last stage. His fate is between 32 and 35 years of age.
Sun in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Gemini Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.