Mercury in 6th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 6th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and wise. After facing some hurdles and hindrances
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Scorpio Ascendant controls over enemies with the power of his wealth and politeness.
- The native looks unhappy and worried because of his brothers and sisters.
- The native is careless about expenditure.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Scorpio Ascendant spends much and lacks the skill of accumulating wealth. When native faces troubles, tries to curtail the expenditure.
- The native does some work which implies dependency on others,
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns money through overseas connections.
- The native is always seen restless
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies.
- Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th House in Astrology signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The Sixth House in Vedic Astrology represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis. Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.