Characteristics of Mercury in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is clever and wise.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant spends much money on education and acquires deep educational intellect.
- The native increases his earnings and gets great advantage from children and family.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant earns wealth by his intelligence and knowledge from overseas connections.
- The native always seems to be mentally disturbed but tries to persuade people with politeness and sweet language and make them serve his purpose.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets respect, honor, peace, and prosperity.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The Fifth House in Astrology represents education and learning, intelligence and one's mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body. The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to the signification of intellect (Surya represents the brain).
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.