Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant is physically weak but intelligent and laborious.
- The native is polite and sweet-spoken. He gets higher education. He loves his wife and children.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant respects his mother and benefits from the property. He manages family affairs and expenditures well.
- The native pursues the occupation comfortably and gains enough wealth through his intelligence and self-consciousness.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant has self-pride and knows his duties and responsibilities.
- The native gets respect and honour from the government and society.
- The native with Mercury in 5th House for Pisces Ascendant lives a happy and prosperous family life.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The 5th house represents education and learning, intelligence, and one's mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is an extremely intelligent and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to the signification of intellect (Surya represents the brain).
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant