Characteristics of Mercury in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is happy, healthy, and physically fit.
- The native is intelligent and learned.
- The native with Mercury in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant respects his mother and gets her happiness and blessings and enjoys the benefit of handling land and residential property.
- The native gets other comforts of life through brothers and sisters and overseas connections.
- The native accumulates wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant resides in his own house.
- The native gets his father's love and blessings.
- The native systematically manages his occupation/profession and gains profits.
- The native with Mercury in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant buys and accumulates garments and ornaments and controls expenditure.
- The native gets respect and honor in government and society.
- The native is an active and clever worker.
- The native with Mercury in 4th House for Scorpio Ascendant always seems happy and satisfied with his spiritual powers.
What does 4th House in Astrology Signify?
- The fourth House in Astrology represents the full awareness of having a home and mother, which are the next significant experience.
- The home environment and extensive interaction with the mother cultivate a frame of mind and the individual's emotions.
- The mind and emotions are, in turn, the basis for happiness.
- Physically, next in line is the chest, including the heart and lungs. The signification of the heart reinforces the significance of emotions.
- The correspondance with Karka (Cancer) adds a connection with water and bodies of water and again reinforces the signification of mind and heart.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.