Mercury in 3rd House in Astrology
Mercury in 3rd house represents skills, whether technical or artistic. It represents the ability to communicate, writing, quick thinking, public speaking, journalism or any communication skill. It is the house of intelligence, comprehension and logical decisions. The native exercises good relationships with family and close ones and has active social groups, supporting him morally and emotionally.
Mercury in 3rd house in Astrology is one of Mercury’s best positions in terms of writing, being an author, media personality, an actor, a director, or an anchor.
Characteristics of the native of Mercury in 3rd House in Astrology
- Mercury in the third house signifies communication and agility. The native could be a salesperson, journalist, public speaker, marketer, intellectual entrepreneur or anything relevant to communication. Also, since the third house represents intellectual ability, it makes the person an excellent communicator as a lawyer or as an attorney.
- The third house represents mental intelligence, and mercury is the house of significant intelligence, which incubates curiosity in the native and imaginative ideas to implement new ventures. The native of Mercury in the third house could be a teacher or philosophical learner, or preacher, as the third house represents intellect and intelligence.
- The native of Mercury in the third house can opt for logistics career options related to data numbering, processing or accountancy. The native of Mercury in the third house has the capability to become a writer as writing requires a lot of communication, intelligence and expression. They could also be CA, CFA or CS. They will be profound and renowned in their chosen work field.
- The natives of Mercury in the third house are immature and childish. They inhibit child-like behaviour even as adults and often get into quarrels with their close cousins/ relatives/ siblings/ friends. Further, the third house also signifies courage, self-effort and wealth. The native, with their own self-effort, creates business opportunities for themselves and embraces the gains/profits/ wealth.
Mercury in 3rd House in Astrology
What does 3rd House Signify in Astrology?
The 3rd House in Astrology represents short distance travel, like from state to state, or from one town to another like a truck driver. The third house also represents siblings and relationships with them, media, networking skills, writing, and speaking ability. This house also promotes courage. It’s the house of one’s willpower and efforts, that is, where one’s efforts will be and how much effort will he put in his work. This is also the house of longevity since it’s 8th from the 8th house.
The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years). It is a great exploration and discovery journey, which includes learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, after the face, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity. The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mercury represent in Astrology?
Mercury in 3rd House makes a person intelligent, because, in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
Mercury also represents a native’s business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature and love for the marketplace.
Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, the ability to communicate and anything related to language, whether it’s using symbols, logic, information processing, or connecting with people or things.
Auspicious Results of Mercury in 3rd House in Astrology
- One with mercury in 3rd house will have a good physique.
- One will be religious and famous.
- One will respect God and teachers.
- One will be intelligent and polite.
- One will be brave and bold.
- One is patient and long-lived.
- One will have benevolent tendencies.
- One will influence and dominate aggressive people through intelligence and good behaviour.
- One will have good brothers and sisters and be dear to their friends.
- One will have a big family, probably five brothers and five sisters.
- One will have two sons and three daughters.
- One will have relatives and be their well-wisher.
- One will be very happy in the company of his friends and brothers.
- One’s brothers are long-lived.
- Due to one’s sweet nature, the opposite sex is naturally affectionate towards him.
- One will behave affectionately with neighbours and acquaintances.
- One has many friends. One does not break friendships easily.
- One will have to migrate very often, and he will benefit from it.
- One may be skilled at astrology, shastras, and secret sciences.
- Writing, printing and publishing businesses may prosper.
- One will be naturally inclined towards business.
- One will be a clever and skilled businessman and spend his life in business.
- One will make friends with traders and earn in business.
- One will be wealthy and prosperous.
- One will be skilled at writing, speaking, and reading.
- One will have good fortune in one’s 36th year.
- Due to one’s good deeds, in the last part of his life, he will become detached from the world and become an ascetic.
- Asceticism in old age makes him detached from pleasures and comforts.
- Good fortune starts in the 24th year.
- One will be judicious.
Mercury in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mercury in 3rd House in Astrology
- One is very wicked.
- One may be dull and may have impious thoughts.
- One may be of the impure and tainted mind.
- One’s mind may not be true.
- One will be magical, lively, energetic, and pitiable.
- One will have to struggle a lot and be brutish in nature.
- One may lack the bliss of brothers.
- One may be thoughtless.
- One may lack friends.
- One will be involved in worldly pleasures and might always be drowned in them.
- One may lack happiness.
- There might be a destruction of paternal wealth, and the father may be poor.
- Brothers may expire.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mercury in 3rd House for Various Ascendants In Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.