Mercury in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and ambitious.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant is hard-working and laborious. After facing some difficulties in the way of business,
- The native gets success in accumulating immense wealth. Native's father also co-operates with him.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant is respectable in the family.
- The native keeps the expenditure of the family under control.
- The native is fortunate and gets the advantage of longevity of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant progresses through business.
- The native is Very Rich and enjoys a high standard of living in the daily routine of life. Really, Native's leads a royal life.
- The native is honorable and renowned and has a long life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second House in Astrology represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth.
- Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.