Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and ambitious.
- The native is hardworking and laborious.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant conducts a respectable business and gets success and progress.
- The native earns enough wealth and accumulates it through his wisdom.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant is unhappy with his mother but gets property power.
- The native bears bondage with his wife and feels deficient in sexual pleasure.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Pisces Ascendant spends money on family happiness.
- The native is fortunate and gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native gets the honor in the government and society.
- The native leads a happy and peaceful life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin, and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant