Mercury in 11th house is representative of hopes and ambitions. It is one of the most important houses because it’s the house of gains. It shows gains in the native’s life through his network, friends or professional network. It also represents elder siblings, communication and speaking abilities, intelligence and rationality to logically portray perspectives.
Mercury in the 11th house in Astrology is the most fun Mercury position as this is all about having a good time with friends and networking with colleagues. Mercury in 11th House in Vedic Astrology is about pleasing everyone and doing business through social networking and media.
Significance of Mercury in 11th House in Astrology
- The Mercury in the Eleventh House is representative of writing ability, communicative skills, mimicking skills in acting, and it also represents siblings. It represents intellectual things, like finance and the marketplace, and native can be seen as a stockbroker, financial analyst, or fund manager. The native of Mercury in the eleventh house has the ability to calculate things and manage money.
- If there is no influence of Venus, then natives can go into sports, betting or gambling. The native is indulged in networking and planning things, and they are seen organising political events or big corporate meetings and dealing with finance comes naturally as their talent. But, when Mercury is debilitated, natives can lean into procrastination.
- The native of Mercury in the eleventh house uses the intellect that he has built towards the fifth house of education. Hence, he is able to gain a lot of education and explore his creative and intellectual side.
- The native likes being around intelligent people or people of his calibre, and he loves surrounding himself and communicating with people. The native is often termed as a social butterfly, considering that his networking and management are wide. The native of Mercury in the eleventh house is communicative with his children and is affectionate towards them.
- When in proper Dasha, the native could be very wealthy and able to fulfil his hopes and ambitions.
What does 11th House Signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Vedic Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
What does Mercury represent in Astrology?
Mercury in 11th house makes a person intelligent because, in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
Mercury also represents a native’s business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature and love for the market place.
Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, the ability to communicate and anything related to language, whether it’s using symbols, logic, information processing, or connecting with people or things.
Auspicious Results of Mercury in 11th House in Astrology
- One may be dark, has beautiful eyes and is free from disease.
- One will be firm by nature and have the simplicity of a poet.
- One will be well mannered, honest, polite, cultured, always happy, and true to one’s word.
- One will be popular amongst the opposite sex.
- One will be intelligent, talented, and loved by one’s dear ones.
- One will behave affectionately with people.
- One will be skilled at many arts.
- One will have faith in the Vedas.
- One will be scholarly, thoughtful, famous, fortunate, and happy.
- One will have a long life.
- One may be endowed with obedient servants.
- One will be blessed with vehicles.
- One will have property, wealth, and gains.
- One will earn money through arts and crafts, writing, or business.
- One will acquire wealth in the 45th year.
- One may have many female children.
- One will destroy one’s enemies and will gain wealth from them.
- One will be infatuated by different pleasures and will always be happy.
- One will attain a lot of wealth.
Inauspicious Results of Mercury in 11th House in Astrology
- One with mercury in the 11th house will have a small appetite.
- One may have a restricted mentality.
- One is quarrelsome and fraudulent.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mercury in 11th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Mercury in 11th House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.