Mercury in 11th House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 11th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is fortunate, skilful, and clever.
- The native loves and respects his parents.
- The native gets a beautiful wife and enjoys sexual pleasures very much.
- The native conducts good business. He gets huge gains from his energetic, enthusiastic, and hard-working habits and keeps up his position and dignity in the government and society.
- The native is intelligent and farsighted.
- The native achieves higher education.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Sagittarius Ascendant speaks politely.
- The native gains happiness of children. Such a native is handsome, healthy, and a man of word. He leads a happy, peaceful, wealthy, and dignified family life.
- Mercury in 11th House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person lives long.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents our actions' fruits: income and general fulfillment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in Vedic Astrology the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.