Mercury in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is healthy, intelligent and knowledgeable.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets father's love and support.
- The native works hard to get success and distinction in business.
- The native secures progress in his occupation/profession and increases family wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant also respects the government and society.
- The native spends much for family happiness and comforts.
- The native is very happy with his mother.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Scorpio Ascendant manages the land and buildings and enjoys the vehicular facility.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth House in Astrology represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th House in Astrology corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.