Mars in 9th House in Astrology
The ninth house is representative of higher learning, travel, pilgrimage, spirituality, teachings of father or teachers. It is the house of destiny or luck and opens features of the other houses in native’s life.
Mars here is a figure of willpower. Mars is the representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition.
Mars in 9th house in Astrology makes someone who knows true passion, but at the same time makes one a diplomat and well educated in the art of weaponry. Mars in the 9th house is a lot calmer than other places, as it gives spiritual guidance to the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Mars in 9th House in Astrology
- Mars in the ninth house signifies disagreements with the father, fatherly figure or teachers. The native’s father will be a teacher, engineer or someone in authoritative posts. However, the native might agree with his teacher, who is of the same compatible mindset as the native’s.
- The native aspires to learn independently and wants to make his own experiences and grow through them. So, when he is advised by his father or teacher, he might find differences in opinions and areas of disagreement. However, if Jupiter is with Mars, it would nullify this effect.
- Since the ninth house signifies long-distance travel, the native might have to travel a lot in his early childhood for education which will lead to the early separation from his father and father’s influence. The native will try to find his own set of beliefs, cultural and religious values, and therefore, the native will discover his spiritual self and blessings of God in his own way.
- Mars, when aspects the fourth house of homeland and mother’s nourishment, signifies disagreements with mother and maternal family (if it debilitated). Similarly, when Mars looks for the twelfth house of imagination, donation and travel, it signifies tremendous imagination in native and will make him street smart. The native will be an excellent writer, media person or salesman, and he can also be successful in the real estate business.
Mars in 9th House in Astrology
What does the 9th House signify in Astrology ?
The 9th House in Astrology shows interest in religion, long-distance travel, and higher philosophical education. This house rules the advance or higher education like PhD or masters and the education that brings wisdom in one’s life, whether negative or positive. This house also represents the law field as the 9th house is about doing the right things or being punished for the wrong deeds. It’s the house of your gurus, teachers and teachings of your father.
The 9th House starts the third group of 4 houses. The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a consistent pattern in the 9th house. Physically, the 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, that is, the thighs.
Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house as the ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mars represent in Astrology ?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 9th House in Astrology
- One will have a sharp and intelligent mind.
- One will be enlightened.
- One will be cultured and fond of education.
- One will attain fame.
- Good fortunes occur in the 28th year.
- One will travel in a boat for business purposes.
- One may be a leader, an official, famous and valiant.
- One may win an election for a district board, local board, or assembly.
- There will be foreign travel and favouring fortunes.
- One has good sources of earnings.
- One will be wealthy.
- Mars in 9th House is good for sisters and fatal for brothers.
- Doctors attain fame and do not lack anything.
- It is not a favourable position for police and excise officers because they have to fight with their superiors for promotion.
- The person is scholarly but irreligious.
- The planetary combination is good for lawyers.
Mars in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 9th House in Astrology
- The person is harsh, short-tempered, proud, jealous, inimical, untruthful, suspicious, insistent, dissatisfied, and migratory.
- One is violent, sinful, and inclined to commit immoral acts.
- One is of bad character, bad habits, lacking manliness, in the company of lowly people and will face hardships.
- One will have little faith in religion.
- One’s profits are minimal despite hard work.
- One may be unskilled at work.
- One may have illicit relations with the opposite sex.
- One may be unfortunate and impious.
- One may wander around aimlessly.
- One may assault people.
- One may not have good clothes.
- One will oppose his brothers.
- One may be deprived of an elder brother-in-law.
- One’s father will not get any happiness.
- One may be deprived of the bliss of a mother.
- One may not consider marriage as a permanent bond. Relationship with any female may be their attitude of life, and they may even stay unmarried.
- One may even have two spouses.
- The wife’s relatives may cause harm.
- The person might be very ill with pain in the eyes, hands, and body.
- One may suffer on account of poison or fire.
- One may have a blood infection, and the legs may be weak.
- One’s eyesight may be lost, and skin ailments and physical ailments may be felt.
- One’s children may be unfortunate and problematic for him.
- One will be arrogant and stubborn.
- One will have no restraint over one’s mind and behave as he wishes.
- One is a lawbreaker.
- One might marry outside his caste.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mars in 9th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.