Mars in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant is hard-working, wise, and influential.
- The native feels little weakness in their body.
- The native undertakes very good deeds and gets heavy gains with the co-operation of the father in his occupation/profession.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets respect and fame in government and society.
- The native accumulates wealth and gets happiness from the joint family.
- The native is intelligent and acquires higher education after troubles.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets the happiness of his wife and
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh House in Astrology represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.11th House in Astrology corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes),
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.