Characteristics of Mars in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant is sage, hardworking, and influential.
- The native undertakes excellent deeds. His father helps him.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant gets heavy gains through foreign sources.
- The native is fortunate and takes pain to perform religious activities.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant gets respect and fame in the government and society.
- The native accumulates enough wealth and gets happiness from the joint family.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Pisces Ascendant gets his mother's love and benefit of big property.
- The native is intelligent but weak in education.
- The native loses the happiness of his wife. He gets into trouble with children.
- The native is violent and cautious. He keeps enemies under control and gets work done.
- The native is talkative. He gains some wealth through court cases. Such a native is bold and courageous and wears good clothes and ornaments.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, and wealthy life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant