Mars in 10th house in Astrology is one planetary position that exceeds any other planetary exaltation point. If Mars is in the 10th house while other planets are weak, natives will still achieve a tremendous amount of success in all aspects of life because the desire to succeed is great. This position makes the best business partners, and the native can succeed in any field, be it law, politics, arts, medical, or business.
The 10th house is representative of the outside world as it is opposite the fourth house, which represents home and homeland. It is the original house of Capricorn which means Mars will excel here as a survivor on the battlefield.
Mars here is a figure of willpower and is an action-oriented planet. Mars is the representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition.
Significance and Characteristics of Mars in the Tenth House
- Mars in the tenth house is representative of the action-oriented positioning of the native. The native will be involved in sports and physical activities such as volleyball, basketball, cricket or football. He can also be a famous Martial artist.
- The native of Mars in the tenth house has tremendous willpower, which will help him fight anything, including any severe diseases or difficulties. The native will face extreme hardships, struggles and ups and downs in this placement of planet as Mars in the tenth house is excelled, and so it is tested more than other placements.
- The native will face true hardships, struggle and hostility in his life and has to go through each struggling step to achieve success and rise. The native in the corporate world can be an executive leader or even an authoritative leader in government agencies.
- Although, if Mars is looked out by Saturn, it will help him gain success early by overcoming all the hardships. The native can be in the chemical business, be an authorised personality or be a petroleum engineer. Similarly, when Mars is with Scorpio ascendant, the native will be in oil or mining business, and he will be in a managerial or executive position.
- The native will have an affectionate and respectful relationship with his father. The native will be offered knowledge and learnings from his father, who will also be at a managerial position in his workplace.
What does the 10th House signify in Astrology?
The 10th House shows your image in the outer world, like your place of work and community, as it’s opposite to the 4th house that represents your home and your private life.
The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life when one is fully productive and career-oriented. The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected to the way we do things and how the outside world labels us.
Physically, the 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, that is, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
What does Mars represent in Astrology?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 10th House in Astrology
- Mars in the 10th house is considered to be very auspicious as Mars here is very strong.
- One is famous in his family.
- The person brings fame to the family name through his valour, hard-earned wealth, and permanent property.
- One will be healthy, strong, and enlightened.
- One will be satisfied, benevolent, and enthusiastic.
- One will perform pious deeds.
- One is charitable, clever, cautious, and worshipped by people.
- One may be meditative, have a good character, and be devoted to his teacher.
- One is always capable.
- One’s work is accomplished successfully with minimal effort.
- One is self-made.
- One attains fame and honour in society.
- One will earn a lot of wealth, acquire worldly comforts and lead a pleasurable life.
- One will have many servants.
- One may stay far away from his motherland.
- One will be very fortunate.
- One will have excellent children, and they will bring happiness to him.
- One will be skilled at business.
- One may run a bank or an association.
- One may earn wealth through fire-related work or in the business of weapons.
- One’s fortunes will become favourable from the 26th year, and stability will set in the 36th year,
- One’s brothers are long-lived.
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 10th House in Astrology
- One may be cruel, wicked, ill charactered, and in the company of lower-class people with Mars in 10th house.
- One may be cruel, wicked, ill charactered, and in the company of lower-class people.
- One will be arrogant, impatient, and greedy.
- One may have the brain and behaviour of a thief.
- One will have wealth, and it will be spent.
- One will attain both happiness and sorrow, and stability will be missing.
- One may be an adopted son.
- One’s son may die.
- One may not attain fame.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Mars in 10th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
To read this article in Hindi, visit : Mars in 10th House in Astrology in Hindi.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.