Lord of 9th House in 7th House
They are attracted to people who are virtuous and knowledgeable, sharing their wisdom freely with you. They build your relationship upon sound principles of devotion, respect and moral values. Due to this, their marriage will be happy, and their spouse will be a reservoir of moral and spiritual values.
What does the 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native begets happiness after marriage, is virtuous, and is famous.
- Satya Jatakam: His father will go to foreign countries. The native may do meritorious deeds in a foreign country. His preceptor may also live in a foreign country. If there were Ashubha Yoga, his father would be poor and pass away in some foreign country.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Very famous for his good qualities, wishes fulfilled.
- Their spiritual, philosophical beliefs will come into the marriage.
- They want to bring some law into marriage.
- They control the masses through their belief system.
- They can be a religious guru.
- They want a spouse who can travel with them to the pilgrimage.
- They bring luck to their spouse.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They are bringing the beliefs of the father into their marriage and dealing with other people.
- They get a lot of religious ego into the marriage.
- They are proud of their heritage.
- They have this ego about communicating and have arguments with them.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They get a spouse that is emotionally connected with a firmer philosophical belief.
- They can cooperate with their spouse.
- They can travel together.
- Their spouse is highly intellectual and very motherly.
- Their peace of mind will be their being with their spouse.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Their speech is very aggressive, even with spouses.
- They are very good at dealing with business, accounting and numbers.
If Venus is seated in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- Their spouse will have immense love for travelling.
- Their spouse will love to express themselves and creatively experience different cultures.
- Their spouse comes from a foreign land to them.
- Their spouse is very much creative.
- Their spouse will be able to teach them a better side of life.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They have very many power struggles with their spouse regarding their belief.
- Their religious belief will bring heated physical arguments within the marriage.
- They are aggressive lawyers.
- They are great engineers.
- They are a great businessman.
- They are an aggressive spiritual dictator.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They may either bring spiritual beliefs very highly into the marriage or get the nonsensical idea.
- They may get a husband who may be a complete dictator.
- Their husband can be an alcoholic.
- They either get a guru like a spouse, or they become a guru to their spouse.
- They should marriage after the age of
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 9th house:
- They are very strict in marriage and want their partner to follow every rule.
- They should not marry before 36.
- They can be a judge in court.
- They marry much younger than themselves or are extremely old.
Lord of 9th House (9th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.