Lord of 8th House in 6th House
When Lord of 8th House in 6th House or 8th House Lord in 6th House in Astrology then they are strong and forceful in their opponents but not as strong regarding their health. Probably they will overcome their competition or enemies keenly and cleverly, perhaps by knowing what makes them tick. Whatever the outcome of their interactions with their enemies, they may look at it in terms of new opportunities. Their vulnerable point may be their health.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will win over his enemies, be afflicted by diseases, and incur danger through snakes and water during childhood.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Always sickly, liable to be bitten by serpent or crocodile in childhood.
- They have vipreet raj yoga meaning sudden changes in life for their good,
- Their everyday work life is about handling emergencies like ambulance drivers, doctors, and police officers.
- Their everyday life will be involved in dealing with people’s death and ups and downs.
- Their everyday routine can be of someone who deals with people’s assets daily like financial analyst, business analyst, accountant.
- Through dealing with disputes and enemies, they will find sudden transformations in life.
- Their everyday work-life includes dealing with enemies hidden from the world like soldiers go to search the terrorists.
- They might get into disputes regarding joint assets with their spouse and in-laws.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their personality is a person who loves to help people in their emergencies and take care of other people’s emergencies.
- They are very communicative about the people’s emergencies and how they are living in that conditions.
- They work for the government, and they could be dealing with the government’s daily emergencies like CIA and police officers, IAS officers.
- Their personality will always be about being in an authoritative position regarding helping other people.
- They can be in the telecommunication industry.
If the Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They want to nourish other people who are in emergencies and dealing with the death and life scenarios.
- They have the mental capacity to solve people’s daily life mental issues.
- They can be financial analysts.
- They are mentally very balanced.
- They can be working in hospitals and asylums, helping people with their mental illnesses like a nurse.
If Mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They will be very good at dealing with people’s money in their everyday life.
- They are very communicative about life and death matters in their daily life.
- They can be journalists and writers of health care.
- They have a mental capacity to become a doctor and psychiatrist.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their daily routine will be dealing with people’s marriage problems like marriage counsellors and divorce lawyers.
- They can be prostitutes and porn stars.
- They are always stuck in solving other people’s issues of relationships, even in families too.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They can be detectives in criminology and CSI.
- They can be soldiers, any government agents and fighters.
- The everyday routine of being a mining and civil engineer.
- They can be secret agents.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house.
- They can be a surgeon in a medical field, a doctor whose everyday routine is to deal with other people’s death.
- They deal with dead bodies in their daily life.
- Their everyday life can be about being a Tantrik and astrologer.
- They are in government service for sure they are a financial officer.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their everyday routine is teaching people how to deal with their emergencies.
- They can make a great accountant, business manager and debt collector.
- They can be teachers of death related matters like biology and surgeries.
- The everyday life is of counselling.
Lord of 8th House (8th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.