People with problems, mental, physical, or both, hold a certain attraction to you. This is one of the things You, either consciously or unknowingly, loth for in others. Therefore you might be quite concerned with solving other people's problems. The spouse you'll eventually attract might add a layer of complexity to your life, and there might be a great deal of confusion in your communication. If both of you would take the attitude of selfless service towards each other, things might develop more positively.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will beget a sickly wife, and he will be inimical to her. He will be given to anger and will be devoid of happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his wife will come from the family of his maternal uncle. Or the native may have two wives. Or he will be troubled by diseases. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will suffer from piles. If the kalatra karaka, i.e., Venus, is also weak, he may abandon his wife, or his wife may be carried away by his enemies.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sickly, always angry and lovesick, happiness, wastes money on prostitutes.
- Phala Jyotisha: Endowed with a sick wife, he will be angry and will not get happiness from her.