Lord of 7th House in 6th House
When the lord of 7th house in 6th house or 7th House Lord in 6th House in Astrology Then the People with problems, mental, physical, or both, hold a particular attraction to them. This is one of the things they either consciously or unknowingly, loth for in others. Therefore you might be pretty concerned with solving other people’s problems. The spouse you’ll eventually attract might add a layer of complexity to their life, and there might be a great deal of confusion in their communication. If both of them would take selfless service towards each other, things might develop more positively.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we will likely make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines can extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis; Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, complex, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will beget a sickly wife, and he will be adverse to her. He will be given to anger and will be devoid of happiness.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his wife will come from the family of his maternal uncle. Or the native may have two wives. Or he will be troubled by diseases. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will suffer from piles. If the kalatra karaka, i.e., Venus, is also weak, he may abandon his wife or be carried away by his enemies.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sickly, always angry and lovesick, happiness, wastes money on prostitutes.
- Phala Jyotisha: Endowed with a sick wife, he will be angry and not get happiness from her.
- They have conflicts in marriage.
- They want their spouse to do routine work.
- They want spouses from the same profession, like lawyers and doctors, both in the same position.
- They and their spouse either love animals, or they hate animals entirely.
- They want their spouse to be very competitive; they want a fighter as a spouse.
- They take debt on behalf of the spouse.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the
House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a father figure kind of spouse who can emotionally nurture them and become part of their routine.
- They want someone who can take charge of dealing with their enemies and what they do at work.
- They want their spouse to be emotionally connected to them and their animals.
- Their confidence will develop when they married to someone who will nurture them in this life.
- They have an emotional connection to animals.
If Moon is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want their spouse to be emotionally communicative to them.
- They want a spouse who knows how to deal with daily routine problems.
- They like to communicate repetitive things with their spouse.
- Their spouse is a mother type person who teaches them to deal with their daily obstacles and enemies.
- They want a spouse who can elevate their communicative ability.
If Mercury is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a complete communicative connection with their spouse.
- They want a business like a spouse whose daily routine should be about solving people’s conflicts.
- They are exceptionally verbal.
- Whenever they and their spouse go out of any element that is not the same, that’s where arguments start between them.
If Venus is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They get an efficient spouse regarding love, romance, and marriage, and they want this kind of spouse.
- They want a spouse who can maintain daily routine work in their marriage.
- They can have friction with women and marriage and with art.
- Their regular everyday work will be about dealing with females or animals that can be female in gender.
If Mars is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They are very competitive.
- They have power struggles within marriage because their spouse is a very dictator type person.
- They destroyed their enemies.
- They want a very competitive spouse.
- Their spouse can be a lawyer.
- Their spouse can be from the engineering field.
- Their marriage involves a lot of physical things, even physical fights.
- They are very health conscious.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They are natural lawyers or judges.
- Their husband might be a drug addict or alcoholic person.
- Their everyday routine will involve being very spiritual and religious, and they expect the same from their partner.
- They want their spouse to be involved in children.
- Their proper education in this life comes from dealing with daily issues and competiting in everyday life.
If Saturn is sitting in the 6th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They defeat their enemies and obstacles in their daily life.
- Their marriage will be safe even after many arguments.
- They want their spouse to be mature and follow the everyday routines.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.